A Super Jackpot event is a separately licensed bingo game that is part of a regular bingo event. The prize to be awarded is determined based on completing a specified pattern within designated number of numbers drawn. The designated number increases from event to event until the prize is won.
Only the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming may issue a licence for a Super Jackpot event.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Required attachments to applications:
- List of participating charities within the Bingo Hall which must be signed by a representative from each charity
- Municipal approval letter (if applicable)
- Copy of bingo game schedule
lottery licensing fee
payable to the Minister of Finance
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.