Table Board Bingo is a lottery scheme where players purchase the Table Board card and win prizes by being the first to complete specified arrangements or patterns of numbers on the Table Board Bingo device from numbers selected at random.
Only the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming may issue a licence for the following:
- A Table Board Bingo event held in conjunction with a Regular Bingo event and where the Table Board Bingo prizes are in addition to the maximum Regular Bingo prize board. The Bingo Sponsors' Association must apply for the licence.
- A Table Board Bingo event held in conjunction with a Special (Monster) Bingo event, where the Table Board Bingo prizes are in addition to the Special (Monster) Bingo prize board. The Bingo Sponsors' Association must apply for this type of Table Board Bingo event.
A municipality may issue a licence to an eligible charitable or religious organization for a Table Board Bingo event conducted as a Regular Bingo event where the total prize board for the event does not exceed $5,500. A municipality may issue a Regular Bingo licence for an event that includes Table Board Bingo games so long as the total prize board for the event does not exceed $5,500.
If you are applying for a municipal licence, contact the local municipality where you intend to hold the event for more detailed information on the application process, licensing fees and required attachments.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Required attachments to applications:
- First time applicants, please visit
What is needed to Determine Eligibility?
- List of participating charities within the Bingo Hall, which must be signed by a representative from each charity
- Municipal approval letter (if applicable)
- Copy of bingo game schedule
lottery licensing fee
, payable to the Minister of Finance
The licensee must conduct and manage the event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the licence.
Application Forms, Reports and Terms and Conditions
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in black ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.