Sales of VQA wines at Farmers’ Markets began on May 1, 2014 as part of a two-year pilot program. The AGCO is responsible for authorizing wineries to sell VQA wine at Farmers’ Markets. Wineries that wish to participate in the pilot program must:
- hold a manufacturer’s licence from the AGCO
- manufacture VQA wine
- operate an on-site winery retail store
- obtain an authorization from the AGCO to sell VQA wine at an occasional extension of its on-site winery retail store at Farmers’ Markets
Please see Information Bulletin No. 034 − VQA Wine Sales at Farmers’ Markets for details on the program, and Frequently Asked Questions − Farmers' Markets
will answer many of the questions that you may have. Our archived webcast is also available for viewing; as is our webcast PowerPoint presentation.
A list of Farmers’ Markets where VQA Wine is sold will be updated weekly. More details about the program, as well as the application and notification forms are listed below.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Application Forms and Guides
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Please complete all sections and drop off, mail, email (email@example.com) or fax (416 326-0300) the completed form. Incomplete forms will be returned.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Licensing and Registration Branch
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
If you have any questions, please contact customer service at: 1 416 326-8700.