In order to provide goods or services that relate to the construction, furnishing, repair, maintenance or business of a casino or slot machine facility, but that are not directly related to the playing of a lottery scheme or the operation of the gaming site, you must be registered with the AGCO, unless you are eligible for an exemption.
Exemption from Registration
A business may be exempt from the requirement to register as a Non-Gaming-Related Supplier if:
- the value of the goods or services to be supplied to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) and/or other casino gaming operators in the province in a 12 month period starting April 1 and ending March 31 of the next year is $750,000 or less, and
- the OLG has carried out a due diligence investigation of the business that satisfies the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming that the person would meet the standards and requirements that would apply to the provision of goods and services if the business were registered.
A business may also be exempt from the requirement to register if it is regulated by the Government of Ontario or Canada or by an agency of either, and the regulating body has carried out a due diligence investigation of the business that satisfies the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming that the person would meet the standards and requirements that would apply to the providing of the goods and services if the business were registered.
The AGCO does not conduct background investigations on exempt suppliers or issue certificates of exemption. Suppliers eligible for an exemption are not required to apply or submit a renewal or pay a yearly fee to the AGCO to establish or maintain their exemption status.
Please keep in mind that if the amount of business you do with the OLG and/or other gaming operators in Ontario is over $750,000, you must still be registered with the AGCO in order to continue to do business in the province. We suggest you coordinate with the OLG and/or other gaming operators to which you provide goods and services to determine your exemption status.
As of January 1, 2015 fee for Non-Gaming-Related Supplier is $2,000 per year.
For a copy of the gaming registration fee schedule, please visit our
Commercial Gaming Fees page.
If you wish to work out of your residence, prior written approval must be obtained from the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming. Your request for approval must be accompanied by a detailed floor plan of your residence indicating the location of the office and the storage of equipment and supplies.
For information regarding change of name, address, ownership structure, renewals and other related information, please visit our
Casino and Slot Machine Facility Registration page.
If you wish to apply or renew your registration as a Non-Gaming-Related Supplier, please complete the forms below and submit them and all other required documentation and fees as directed on the application forms and guide.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Please mail one original and one copy of the completed application forms, including all attachments, and appropriate
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.