In order to manufacture gaming equipment, bingo paper or break open tickets or to provide gaming-related services or equipment for charitable gaming events, you must be registered with the AGCO.
As of January 1, 2015, there are two categories of Gaming-Related Supplier for fee-related purposes. Applicants are required to pay the fee corresponding to the type of goods and services they provide.
- Manufacturers: This category covers suppliers who manufacture gaming equipment for use in gaming sites in Ontario. This includes manufacturers of gaming products and equipment such as bingo paper, break open tickets, instant lottery tickets, slot machines, electronic table games, bill validators, personal bingo verifiers and bingo blowers, among other things. The fee applicable to this category of Gaming-Related Supplier is $15,000 per year.
- Services suppliers: This category covers suppliers who provide gaming-related services to gaming sites, break open ticket locations or charitable organizations that conduct and manage lotteries. This includes suppliers that coordinate and/or facilitate lottery schemes on behalf of charitable or religious organizations and/or supply and distribute gaming-related equipment to gaming sites or break open ticket locations, among other things. The fee applicable to this category of Gaming-Related Supplier is $3,000 per year.
For a copy of the gaming registration fee schedule, please visit our
Charitable Gaming Fees page.
If you wish to work out of your residence, prior written approval must be obtained from the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming. Your request for approval must be accompanied by a detailed floor plan of your residence indicating the location of the office and the storage of equipment and supplies.
In addition to the regulatory requirements in the Gaming Control Act and its regulations, suppliers are required to comply with the Standards for Suppliers of Goods and Services (Break Open Tickets) and the Standards for Suppliers of Goods and Services (Bingo).
For more information regarding change of name, address, ownership structure, renewals and other related information, please visit our
Charitable Gaming Registration page.
If you wish to apply or renew your registration as a Gaming-Related Supplier, please complete the forms below and submit them and all other required documentation and fees as directed on the application forms and guide.
New and updated PDF forms on this site can be filled-in and saved locally to your PC. This updated feature preserves all of the information you have filled in, however, version 6.05 or later of Adobe Reader® is required. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Application Forms & Guides
Important Application Reminders
- For PDF forms completed online or offline, please ensure ALL the input information has printed out on your application.
- For PDF forms filled-in by hand, please ensure you PRINT legibly in ink.
- Please ensure ALL required questions are completed. Incomplete, improperly completed or unsigned applications will be returned to applicant.
- Do not email application forms. Mail application(s) along with ALL supporting documents to:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission
Licensing and Registration
90 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 0A4
Please read the "Instructions" portion of the application(s) for supporting document requirements.